Home

Fists as a Weopon???

Indy4

It's simple there HAS to be fists. Lemme explain, in Jedi Knight there is force pull which removes a weapon from the opponent. Unlike other games where you can't do that in this you can so when they pull all your weapons your left with your fists, simple answer.

Yeah. But in JK, stealth wasn't THAT much of an issue, because the enemies would act the same if you had a gun or not. But thanks to the new AI, that might not work so well. Btw, if in JK I had a really good position and there were some enemies around the corner, I shot just past the corner to get their attention and picked them off. It seems that due to the new AI, that won't be possible.

Originally posted by MercenaryI{aos

I heard somehere that Kyle's default weapon is the stun baton and Bryar Pistol so there won't be any fists.( I think it was some kind of Q&A)

I bet that there is a holster weapon command and when you are weaponless you can't attack.

Yes, that would make the most sense. It would work as "peace" as well...although from what I've heard that might not be necessary. :)

Archived