Home

HELP - N64 Indy & Infernal Machine

GameSix

Hello out there! I am looking for help for the NINTENDO 64 version of "Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine." I am really enjoying the game, but I have hit a spot that I can't seem to get past. If anyone out there can be of assistance, I would gladly appreciate it.

Here's the dilemma: I have made it to the end of the Olmec valley and am currently fighting the giant snake at the end. However, I can not get Azerim's part to work. I am standing on the proper blocks, and when I push the action button, the blue light surrounds Indy, and he starts to levitate. Then he doesn't do anything. I know I'm supposed to levitate to the higher lever, but I can't make Indy ascend. I've tried using the control stick, the directional keys and every other button on the controller. All Indy does is hover a few inches off the ground. Can anyone tell me how to use Azerim's part correctly?

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the advice.

I was actually able to figure out the problem. As it turns out, I had a faulty controller. For whatever reason, it was not working properly.

All I needed to do was switch out the controller. Once I did that everything was working as it should. Strange, huh?

Archived