Home

who here has........................

Guest Olsmo Lahun

Guest Sherack Nhar
Originally posted by darthfergie

HOLY POODOO!!! YOUR AN ADMIRAL!!!!:eek:

Yeah, the mod status wasn't working correctly, so everyone moved up a rank *points to rank*

I'm an ADMINISTRATOR!! *dances around, chanting*

I CAN BAN PERMANENTLY!! *chants even louder*

j/k :D

Guest Boba Rhett
Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

No... Rhett would never do that to you. You two are such good friends :)

Rules are rules. They apply to him just as much as anyone else here.

Sheracks the one with the ip banner. He should fear him. :D

Guest Kioet Csuhen

sorry, gotta go to work tomorrow (this time for real, heh, no scavenging this time...gotta pressure wash) I might be able to play tomorrow night tho...wait csi is on tomorrow (my favorite tv show since i like that sorta thing) so i'll be available all day friday for a game if we don't go out to eat... hehe.

Guest Tie Guy

I've got JK!!! Its one of the 3 or so games i can have on my comp at any given time (argh!).

I'll play with you guys sometime. I used to be pretty good by i'm now a bit rusty. I've played like twice in the past 2 years.

Guest Toothless-OMO

Is JK DF2 a new game. I ahd played the demo to the first one, but that was soooooo long ago.

BTW, about this banning thing is there like a second chance or something? I mean what if someone messes up and really changed their ways, do they get to try again?

Just wondering. Not that I ever expect to get banned or anything, but it reminds me a bit of Westwoods lobby. I got booted not knowing that typing 1 (enter), 2 (enter), 3 (enter) 4 (enter) 5 (enter). . . Banned!!! from the lobby for a day.

Seemed a bit extream to me, but then again I sent Battle for Dune back. :)

Toothless-OMO

Guest Boba Rhett

Jedi Knight Dark Forces 2 is about 4+ years old now. A new one will be coming out next Feb. under the name "Jedi Outcast".

About the banning, in some cases a person would only be temp banned in others a person would be banned permanently. You can read about the penalties in detail HERE

Guest Kioet Csuhen
Originally posted by Tie Guy

I've got JK!!! Its one of the 3 or so games i can have on my comp at any given time (argh!).

I'll play with you guys sometime. I used to be pretty good by i'm now a bit rusty. I've played like twice in the past 2 years.

in other words, you're afraid rhett will whoop j00 455

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Kioet Csuhen

in other words, you're afraid rhett will whoop j00 455

Well, he would, but i seriously have only played about twice in the past 2 years, and i really did used to be better.

Archived