Home

The Meaning of life.

Joshi

If you came here looking for the meaning of life, try some philosophical website, this is actually a competition, with no prize apart from the sheer delight of winning something.

send me PM's with your answer to the question, what is 'The meaning of life'. the best five will chosen by me, (me being a literature student and me haveing a very philosophical mind) and be put on a post for everyone to see, with a poll to vote for the best one with a months voting time. at the end of the month i'll announce who's got the better explanation to 'The Meaning of life' and they will be the winner. i'll probably send them a picture or joke something for them to print out and keep forever.

Please put the subject of your PM as 'Meaning of Life,' so i know what it's about and can sort through it.

Have fun.

see ya

Neil

yes they were the same. and i guess i was asking for it. i've already got four messages and 2 are the same. i am begging all of you, if your going to send an answer to this question, do not refere to 'Life the Universe and Everything', a good book of course, it is still not needed. but considering i'm the kind of guy who enjoys a joke, either Helen W's or Feral's submission will be put into the final 5. i first saw Helens Submission and laughed, then i saw feral's and laughed, but i can't put them both in.

so please, no more 42's, they get annoying after a while.

keep writing.

see ya,

Neil

Archived