Home

repeater gun?

Bio Warrior

Repeater shots travel too fast for all those to be in those places all at the same time. Looking at the ones in the corner they're definately on the walls, so I think they're just early miss marks.

BTW, the repeater was great in MP for taking out people who were using their LS if you didn't have an explosive weapon: they can't block all of those shots.

In a semi-unrelated note, am I the only person who wishes that the single player opponents would shoot as fast as they can, at least on the higher difficulties. (instead of the stupid single-shot repeater troopers :rolleyes: )

Actually, the hard difficulty gave them realistic fire rate...since stormie rifles are semiautomatic. They were automatic though in JK/MotS when you held them. JK2 seems to have fixed that...primary is semiauto, secondary is auto. (I think, I might have misunderstood that part) Perhaps semiauto will have good accuracy, and auto will have JK accuracy. ;)

Originally posted by StarScrap

In a semi-unrelated note, am I the only person who wishes that the single player opponents would shoot as fast as they can, at least on the higher difficulties. (instead of the stupid single-shot repeater troopers :rolleyes: )

No, you're not. Those pathetic little spurts of fire were pointless - I sincerely hope that they do not return in JK2.

I suspect that they won't, however, as I believe that the above screenshot shows the rapid-firing of an Imperial Heavy Repeater by a dying Stormie :D

Archived