Home

bin laden toilet paper?

Jedi_Knight

Guest Tie Guy

I've seen a little special thing on tv that said that you could buy it, but you'd have to order it. I'm sure that no stores would sell it, I certainly wouldn't want to buy it.

oh come now dont be so paranoid. They make stuff like that to ease the tension of people. Just last night on South Park they had the kids take on the Taliban and make Osama look like a Donkey's Ass and then Cartmen killed him. Its all just to make people feel better, i mean hes just about the most hated person in the world, from US to UK to Germany and Even Australia (theres more countries im sure but im not gunna type them all in) and believe me alot of people will probaly but that toilet paper

Guest crazy_dog

Why do people like Mr. Laden hate the US?

Is it because they killed lots of Iraqy civilians/soldiers quite cruelly?

By the way, I'm not bieng anti-US.

He hates allegedly hates the US because it is representative of social inequality and economic injustic, he'd lead us to believe he want everyone to be on an equal footing when in fact he clearly everything it stands for, life, freedom and happiness, he's a sour faced individual who is crying because he doesn't have and can't get, what we already have.

Archived