Home

Spam Wars: Episode II

Sithcloak

as they arrive at the tabl they see krkode hasfinished the pizza and has just taken a large swig of water

krkode: sorry me lads you gotta go hungry now

rendar: but

cloak: but

and the rendar cloak and kun ignite their sabers and krkode ignites both his double bladers and then they start a hectic battle......krkode force pushes cloak into a ledge and he hits his head unconsious and as he fights Kun and his master rendar , kun gets pushed off the ledge such that krkode and rendar meet behind a periodic force field

Kun is 1 force field behind and theres a hectic battle going on between krkode and rendar when suddenly krkode catches rendar off guard and pokes him in the stomach making him fall down

Kun shouts :noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

and the the duel of fates music plays and the force field opens and Kun enters........

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when suddnly dash says hey guys those this pizza taste funney to you and falles down and SC and Drake hear a familler voice

MWHAHAHAHA....it is i krkode and if you think you have beaten me then you are a fool for now i have a new freind to help me out

So drake and sc get dash on his feet and prepare for battle again

P.S. cruse you krkode you got here frist

Sithcloak now just starting to get up hears a warning from the ghost of rendar.

"Duck, Sithcloak, duck."

Sithcloak dives for the floor when a missile flys overhead from heavyarms. Sithcloak quickly recovers and jumps onto a ledge to gain a adantage. Heavyarms just for a second has lost Sithcloak, but that even a second is to long. When heavyarms turns toward the ledge he sees Sithcloaks saber soaring towards himself. Heavyarms tries to roll out of danger but it is to late. Heavyarms falls to the floor dead. Sithcloak now runs down the laser corridor using force speed and reachs the two before they turn back on. The apprentice was using force lightning on Krkode!

"Krkode, I don't think that guy is a apprentice." Sithcloak says quite stupidly.

"Instead of becoming a mindless philosopher, like that c3po back there could you give me a hand!" Says krkode desperetly.

Sithcloak now waking up grabs the apprentice and throws him down into the pit, while in the proccess gets mortally wounded.

"That should take care of him." Says Sithcloak when he reachs for his throat and realizes that he can not breath. There across the hall stands Drake. Drake now lifting Sithcloak into the air is about to drop him when Krkode catchs him by suprise and ignites his saber in the middle of his back making him fall to the ground dead.

"Ok, i will be back just a sec." Says sithcloak as he walks up to the med droid.

The med droid then heals Sithcloak fully. Krkode then signals an orchastra above them on a humongues ledge.

"A life for a life." Says krkode evily. "We are equel, lets begin."

The music is once again all to familiar as they activate their sabers ...

Sithcloak

P.S. this is quite epic.

krkode shouts :noooooooooooooooooooooo

he then ignites both his sabers does a few quick stylish swirls and and does a few round about turn swings and before anyone knows it heavyarms' lightsaber is broken and so it his leg, sliced clean off,

krkode deignites his sabers and walks to sithcloak when he sees Kun behind him

KUn: you killed my master

krkode: sorry cloak, first things first

and he ignites his sabers and rins up to him as the duel of fates music plays again

he swirls his sabers and fights off Kun, Kun is unable to keep up and falls down and begs for mercy

krkode being cruel as he is decided to finish him off and swirls his lightsaber through his neck.......

PS: i love swirling my saber, and duel of fates, and nobody dies cuz this is SPAM WARS

Sithcloak now finnaly awake revives krkode and shuts the dura-steel doors. The music starts up and the two commrades ignite their sabers. Krkode moves in first pushing Sithcloak back with each blow, when Sithcloak did a uper swing knocking Krkodes saber onto the floor. Krkode does a back flip as Sithcloak advancs. Krkode retrives his saber in-time as they lock sabers, when they are interrupted ...

Sithcloak

by a big wompa who starts shouting

krkode says : shut the chatter you big buffoon

and the wompa whimpers and runs away crying

krkode: now where were we

cloak: here!! *and he swings his single saber only to see 4 blades coming out to block it*

they lock sabers and then krkode pushes his saber up and kicks cloak stumbling him to the floor

he then twirls in the air about to make cloaks body into a carcas when cloak turns away and gets on his feet

krkode fights with terrific skill and finally sithcloak starts to get tired and confused because he sees so many saber blades all going at him.............

Sithcloak even though quite tired fights on when he use the force to start throwing crates at Krkode. Krkode is the one now in confusion, even with 4 blades he can't block the 20 crates flying around the room. Sithcloak stops after a bit and calls time-out. He and Krkode walk over to the water fountain. Krkode spends about 12 minutes at the fountain drinking down the water.

"Beat that!" Says Krkode proudly.

"Ok, just watch." Says Sithcloak excepting the challange.

Krkode an hour later looks at his watch.

"Ok, ok. You can stop now!"

"Ah, that was good."

"Lets get to our epic duel."

The music starts agian and Sithcloak ignites his saber, Krkode acitvates his blades and they begin ...

Sithcloak

While the duel between Sithcloak and Krkode continues. Sithcloak now ready to lower Krkodes odds, kicks Krkodes back onto the ground and pins down his left arm beneath Sithcloaks foot. Krkode continuing to duel from this awkward position force pushes Sithcloak back. Krkode now getting up ducks as Sithcloaks saber wizs over Krkodes head.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yells Krkode in agony. "You cut off my left hand!"

"Sorry. But don't whine." Says Sithcloak. "Lets get back to our duel."

*Music for the millionth time starts up again, Krkodes odds now lowered a bit*

Sithcloak and Krkode lock sabers ...

Sithcloak

krkode now has to let go of his beloved second saber and fights heroically with one arm double saber, he swirls and he twirls and sithcloak finds it hard to defend, and then krkode gives him a kick and sithcloak does a brilliant back surn and lands on his feet just in time to block a head chopping swing.......

PS. sithcloakand all other great rpg players of this thread, im trying to get the people in a particular forum to get charged on the whole rpg thing, you gotta come help me introduce and start off for them.

go to http://www.battlegroundsuk.com and go to the forums and the board called "chitchat" the first topic is the rpg and we can continue there

Archived