Home

Gta4???

GB_StormTrooper

Well what do ya know? Theres already rumors going out for the next Rockstar blockbuster game, GTA4 ...

I read in an article a little something about it (EGM) Heres the auctal quote from them..

“The rumors about the next game in the Grand Theft Auto series persist and they’re getting crazier every time I hear them. Remember last month I told you that a new game was both inevitable and due fairly soon? Well, there’s even more to get excited about now. It seems that the big hook this time is that the games well have a huge online aspect. There are actually two different rumors doing the rounds at the moment, and while I’d love to think that both are possible, the simpler one seems much more likely.

The first rumor is that GTA4 will build a lot on the PC version of the game that’s due in a couple of months, taking advantage of the 16-player online support that is boasts. GTA4, they say, will allow people to wander around Liberty City in “GANGS”, working together on jobs, drive-buy’s, heists and all that other goodness.

The second rumor expands on the first, suggesting that the game will be a massively multiplayer online experience that will allow hundreds of players to populate the city and form their own gangs, mobs, businesses and other GTA fun.

Personally, I think the 16-player game is more likely—but the idea of a version in which everyone you meet is a “real” person is certainly something to make you think about where things could go in the future. I don’t know about you, but I’m pretty excited for whatever they decide to do. I just want more!”

Whatever this game is about..I must get it!!!! :D

I just got GTAIII for the PS2, that game is awesome, but i wouldn't want to play it online. I'd rather them just make another game upgrading the first. They should add things like: better graphics, more cars, new weapons, new missions, a new city, new radio stations, and some other stuff i can't think of right now.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

I just got GTAIII for the PS2, that game is awesome, but i wouldn't want to play it online. I'd rather them just make another game upgrading the first. They should add things like: better graphics, more cars, new weapons, new missions, a new city, new radio stations, and some other stuff i can't think of right now.

Dont forget to add motorcycles, we need motorcycles!!:D

Originally posted by chrisw_30

Lets hope if this one comes out our censory board in Australia will be less strict as GTA III was banned....

So they are now releasing a less violent version....

Did this also happen to any other country?

The point is though.....thats what GTA is, VIOLENCE :rolleyes:

And no, that didnt happen in ANY other country :naughty:

Originally posted by chrisw_30

Lets hope if this one comes out our censory board in Australia will be less strict as GTA III was banned....

So they are now releasing a less violent version....

Did this also happen to any other country?

i have the game for the PS2, and personally, it's the most unique game i've ever played. i also heard about the other so called version of GTA3 where it's less violent and less gory. i've heard it's happened in some states here in the united states and that in a few states, the game has been totally banned. luckily for us californians, there is no problem with that issue...

i'd also like to add that STATE OF EMERGENCY, also created by rockstar games, is coming out on valentine's day. i'm planning on getting it just because i've always wanted to incite a riot...

Archived