Home

Attack Of The Clones- Staff Required and Details About...

Anakin

Attack of the Clones TC

Well we do we starts.

Me, well some of you who followed the TPMTC and SWTTC for Jedi knight on Outpostd34.com would know me as their level and texture editor, unfortunately the project is slowly dissipating and we are going to release the files soon.

But anyhow back to this project.

The whole aim of the project is to create a Single Player Game within the Jedi Outcast game, based on the New Star Wars Film, Attack of the Clones. The whole SP experience will be kept as close to the film as we possibly can get to, including In Game Cutscene¡¦s.. We will also create a Multiplier section of the game and new Weapons, Sabres, Sabre Attacks, etc

We are in desperate need of the following.

Map Editor X3 Experience Is Essential, examples of previous work is good too!!

Cutscene¡¦s ¡V This is not confirmed position just yet, but I am hoping in game Cutscene¡¦s will be allowed and there fore we need the staff to create them :p

Current Staff

darthVADER

Waccy-Baccy

Model Editors/Creators x4 Experience in, Gmax, 3D Max, and other modelling utils would be great

Current Staff

Jedi Whal

Website Assistant X1 Dreamweaver 4.0 Experiance is essential.

Sounds Editors X2- To create high quality sounds for players, and the maps.

Current Staff

Jedi_Knight_UK

Animators/Coders x2-3 Someone that is able to create animations for player models, works close with the modellers

Current Staff

Zx2

Beta Testers X3-8- You must have a decent spec ¡V we will need a range of people to help us test, so Min. Spec to Big Swanky Machine people, and also Connection speed, 56- DSL etc.

Current Staff

Co-Project Co-ordinator- I need some one to help me run the place really, generally this will also include modelling/Mapping/Animating experience.

Current Staff

Zx2

Qui-Gonn_Jinn

Texture Editors- Need lots of them!!! If you are able to create high quality textures and are able to place them into maps/models, and have experience in this in ANY FORM that would be great.

Current Staff

Now the web site, I am just putting the finishing touches to at the moment so done worry about that, I should hopefully have the site up tonight, as long as I get my ass into gear!

We should also hopefully be able to show some of our previous work of as well.

EXPERIENCE IS NOT ESSENTIAL, BUT HELPFUL

I dont think that Is fair to single people out, If you feel that you can help us in any way, we can offer assistance in learning how everything is done, editing wise.

We need you to be dedicated, and have access to the Internet the majority of the time so that we can keep up communications.

Also ICQ and MSM would be great if you have got it so that we can transfer files.

So you can get hold of me at anikan_pm@yahoo.co.uk or the TC

email is aotctc@hotmail.com

Currant staff list will be published soon on the site.

Thx in advance.

Edit Eddited with new members and staff, and current positions still available.

A Quick Update on the Team Stats.

Co-Project Leader

Zx2 and Qui-Gon_Jinn

Zx2 has showen a great intrest in the project since I first announced that the project will be going ahead. He has experiance on working on Jedi Knight Cogging, and is currently learning the basic Q3 Coding.

Qui-Gon_Jinn, an Ex member of TPMTC, a texture artist as well, will be a pleasure working with him yet again.

Chief Beta Tester

SpudMaster - He will basicly looking after the Beta Testing Team and making sure everything works on different setups of PC's.

DLS_Boomslang- Another Beta Tester.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Great news for us and you.

We now have a Experianced Mapper from Elite Force joining the team! :) : ) :)

I would like to welcome darthVADER*VGR* to the team as our Chief Mapper.

The Team are still looking for other members of staff to help us all to start learning.

With more resources and data being released on the net and from starwars.com , including models, book scans etc, we should be able to release one or two things soon after the game release, but this can only be done if we have the staff!! :p

Thx Again Everyone for youre support.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This sounds very interesting and i'd be more than willing to help out with level editing/design. I'm already familiar with quake level editing but I never released any of my maps, partly because I got bored of Q3 and partly because I didn't know where to start distributing them.

Anyways, my hard drive's been defragged since then but I really want to start editing again. Espacially because I edited in Jedi Knight 1 too.

If this exceptable, I'd like to join your mod team and your current project.

BTW, how do you make a game for a movie that doesn't even have a trailer yet?:deathii:

i am definitely willing to help out with dreamweaver if u need any input - my experience is limited... as in i want to learn more about css etc.

Anyway my most current work can be found at http://www.clan-ltuk.com. Please bear in mind that I have learnt loads since i did this site :)

if u want me to help gimme a yell at reload@clan-ltuk.com

also if u have any ideas for the site gimme a yell :) with ur feedback :D

cheers,

reload

Archived