Home

Jedi Outcast vs ?

MarcusZ

Halo: No! Never!

Duke4Ever: Since that game will never be released: Nope :D

Ut2: Maybe... but probably not.

Unreal2: Maybe, but probably not, too.

MOHAA: That is a cool game, but unfortunately the game has problems with Matrox G400 cards. So: no :(

Indiana Jones 6: Since I don't know anything about that game, I can't tell you.

Deus Ex2: I don't think so.

Quake4: Not sure, but why not?

Doom3: Probably yes (if it's good), but first of all I need a new computer.

SoF2: Probably yes, if my computer is good enough.

ut2 unreal2 doom3 q4 (the last 2 once i get at least a geforce4 ti4600 =), but the game isnt goign to be released ina long time...by that time we will have a very very good video card out there, i would bet money that it will be directx9 (like it matters for id software)

anyway, thats my take on it..

-Halo: I have to admit, it looks cool and have fun features, but I'm not sure about it right yet.

-Duke4Ever: Duke Nukem 3D was enough for me.

-Ut2: I leave in on the store shelf.

-Unreal2: look above.

-MOHAA: I played SP demo which turned out to be exciting enough, so I might buy actual game soon.

-Indiana Jones 6: as an old Indy fan, this is definitely going to be on my list.

-Deus Ex2: first game was quite good, even though compiled together of various clichés, so I might check out this one

-Quake4: even though Raven is doing it, I have never been fan of Quake games themselves, but only games using their engines.

-Doom3: I have grown out of original Doom games and even though this will have awesome visuals, I'm not going to buy it(perhaps I'll try demo).

-SoF2: actually, I'm interested to see this in action, so I might buy it, but I doubt I will keep it though.

Too far in the future this is ;).

On a side note:

Lord_FinnSon, if you haven't tried Halo or MOHAA, I suggest getting both. But both games take a very long time to complete, so it depends on your free time. But both are worth the $40+ price tag!

I'm still playing MOHAA, and each new level they end up surprising me more and more. The last level I was on had me driving a tank and most of the buildings were destroyable, very cool to see.

Score:

Halo (Xbox) 5.5 out of 5

MOHAA 5.5 out of 5

They'er really that good.

Guest X-Vector
Originally posted by MarcusZ

-Halo

Probably, I've always been a fan of scifi gameworlds and I'm interested to see if Halo's atmosphere will weigh up against its percieved repetitiousness.

I'm also quite interested in the musical direction, the "monk chant" in the early trailer(s) was very refreshing and captivating IMO.

-Duke4Ever

The Big One, this has the potential to make an even bigger impact on the action game scene than Half-Life did about 3 years ago.

-Ut2

Possibly, if it manages to offer something substantially new over its predecessor.

-Unreal2

Will buy, this currently battles it out with JO for second place on my "most wanted" list, recent previews have added to a slowly peaking interest.

-MOHAA

I will hopefully be able to get my hands on this game next week, RTCW was a big disappointment (mostly its singleplayer part), but this looks like a WWII game I'll actually finish.

-Indiana Jones 6

I don't play adventure games, so no.

- Deus Ex2

A definite must buy that has off the scale potential for greatness, but too far from release to get overly excited about just yet (although to be honest, I'd rather see 1 in-game DE2 screenshot than 10 of JO).

-Quake4

Too much of an unknown to make any kind of statement about, Raven still haven't proven to me yet that they can create a truly great gameplay experience (hopefully they will do just that with JO), so it's not an automatic must buy.

-Doom3

See Quake 4, replace Q4 with D3.

or SoF2?

I didn't care about the first SoF game, I hope the team will be able to produce something more worthwile this time around, but I'll probably need a demo to be convinced.

Halo: For those of you who haven't played the Xbox version, it rules! Halo for PC is a must have for me.

Duke4Ever: Probably not, never played any of the Duke games, but I might get it.

UT2: Probably not, but I can say from everything I've heard about it its cool.

Unreal2: Same as UT2.

MOHAA: Not really sure about this one because I've never played it but it is a cool game from what I've seen and heard especailly after you've downloaded one of the gore patches.

Indaina Jones 6: I can't say anything about it because I don't know anything about it.

Deus Ex 2: I don't know much about this one either but I hear the first one was good.

Quake 4: Maybe, but I've never really played many of the Quake games just the games using their engines.

Doom 3: I don't know much about this one either.

SOF 2: Probably, I loved the first one and I'll probably be getting this one.

-Halo: Yeah. It is a lot of fun on the XBox. I'll buy the PC version when it comes out.

-Duke4Ever: Nope

-Ut2: Definitely not.

-Unreal2: Yeah. Unreal 1 was a lot of fun.

-MOHAA: No. The multi player is boring and unbalanced. Single player is a lot of fun, but not worth the money.

-Indiana Jones 6: Nope

-Deus Ex2: Nope

-Quake4: No way!!

-Doom3: Nope

-SoF2: Probably not.

Halo Halo Halo Halo Halo Halo Halo Halo Halo Halo Halo Halo Halo

Halo Halo Halo Halo Halo Halo Halo Halo Halo Halo Halo Halo Halo.

Thank You.

-Halo - Maybie

-Duke4Ever - Yes

-Ut2 - Friends will buy (and give me :) )

-Unreal2 - Friends will buy

-MOHAA - No !

-Indiana Jones 6 - Hate Indiana Jones

- Deus Ex2 - Will kill for it !

-Quake4 - Yes

-Doom3 - Yes

-SoF2 - Maybie

-Jk2 - Will kill for it !

-Halo - probably not, need demo and or good reviews first

-Duke4Ever - Yeah, after that video!!! I love pinballing and driving motor cycles hehe, but i will read reviews first

-Ut2 - Depends, reviews needed, maybe not

-Unreal2 - Think i will

-MOHAA - possibly

-Indiana Jones 6 - Dont know anything about it, probably not

- Deus Ex2 - See Indy

-Quake4 - Depends on what type of gameplay and reviews

-Doom3 - see Quake 4

-SoF2 - hmmmmmmmmm donno

-Jk2 - omg omg omg omg !!!! No review needed there, buying blindly

Also, Lock on: Modern Air Combat: Flightsim with modern day planes thats gonna RULE!

Archived