Home

Official New Jedi Order petition (Link for signatures)

Anakin1607

Sorry amids if this is redundant, the first thread was to drum up support and answer questions for folks. This is the real deal. I won't bring up any more threads on this topic.

If you'd like to see the Yuuzhan Vong in Jedi Outcast or its expansion, sign here!

http://www.petitiononline.com/yvkj2/

If you feel you don't have enough information to make a good choice. Head over to http://www.unjoh.com or the New Jedi Order encyclopedia. The NJO encyclopedia contains a summary of all the books released so far and UNJOH has a massive database on the Vong. Thanks again, and good luck trying to download the trailer! The servers are going to be more crowded than Jawa's on a crashed Star Destroyer.

Writing petitions is always pretty "desperate", because you have this great idea which you think would make a cool game, for example, and you have a feeling that if YOU won't write that down and try to promote it, developers(LEC/Raven) will never come up same kind of idea. I know from experience, I wrote two petitions myself: first one was "Jedi Power Battles for PC Petition" which I made shortly after Obi-Wan was moved to console, but LEC hadn't post JK2 press release yet and other, "Jedi Outcast voiceover and soundtrack Petition" is still online, but I soon ask them to take it down. They always start as some kind of tests for you to see if there is anyone else who thinks same way as you do on that specific subject and usually they end up getting only bunch of people to sign: Jedi Power Battles petition got about 86 signs(before I asked to remove it) and last time when I checked, Jedi Outcast voiceover and soundtrack petition had 407 signatures. Of course these kind of "little" works never gain much popularity unlike in case of Jedi Knight petition(asks for Jedi Knight to be ported to MAC) where there is easily 2418 signatures. Still, you have to believe enough in your own idea and promote it well(sent emails to every possible SW game site and visit forums to remind people about it time to time), because without publicity developers themselves won't notice it. AND remember that even if they notice it, that doesn't mean they will fulfill your request; instead they might use it to back up their own proposals, if they are any similar. So, good luck. ;)

Archived