Home

Chiss bartender. The man... The mystery...

Juubarf

Is the Chiss...  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Chiss...

• ...a plain ol' bartender.
    • ...some old fallen Jedi.
    • ...a mysterious Imperial Spy.
    • ...Grand Admiral Thrawn, working his night job (they still won't let him toss the drunks out).

I would have to say something like a smuggler that kyle uses as an informant (not necesarily on a regular basis).

Also, an interesting lead (one that I have not yet interpreted) is the end of the trailer. The part where Kyle is talking to, presumably, the same bartender, raises his lightsaber (unlit) up over his head and then slams it onto the counter.

Originally posted by Silent_One

Who knows? I think he's just some bartender guy. Who cares anyway? We'll find out when the game comes out.

This one has a true Adventurous Spirit .

Yes Wacky, it seems that we do. Probably has something to do with remembering MotS. :D

Originally posted by Silent_One

Great! You just got me interested in something I didn't even care about. Wonderful!

ROFL!! I just love it when that happens :D

Posted by StarScrap

Yes Wacky, it seems that we do. Probably has something to do with remembering MotS. :D

I'm sorry to say that I'm at a complete loss as to what our both remembering MotS has to do with us thinking alike... :confused: ...do you mean that some of the people who will buy JK2 haven't played JK and MotS,and therefore think differently??

(Shock, horror!... ;))

I'm sorry to say that I'm at a complete loss as to what our both remembering MotS has to do with us thinking alike...

LOL! You were both so happy at the beginning to know that someone else shared your feelings. Now you find out that you are as alone as ever. hehe.:p

Archived