Home

Anticipated characters of JKII

JediArs

I think it si quite possible that these Star Wars characters may make an appearance:

Luke

Mara Jade

Leia

Han Solo

The Solo kids

Thrawn

Chewbacca

Artoo & C3po

Jan Ors

The Dark side prophets?

Some imperial officers

New Jedi from Yavin Academy

Boba Fett

Some co-op missions (who was fighting the 2 dark jedis along with Kyle in the trailer)?

Kyle Who?

We know Luke, Jan, Kyle, Mon Mothma and can assume Lando. Also, I'm sure we'll see some new Jedi on Yavin - I don't know if they'll be 'name' Jedi, or just random saber-folk.

I remember mention of some 'cameos', but would assume they would be fairly minor - probably Han, Leia, the Solo kids, Chewie, R2 (isn't he in a screenshot with an X-Wing?) and C3PO.

There was allusion to a surprise end Dark Boss ... perhaps Jerec returns through the 'reborn' ... or Darth Maul?

Mike

DARTH MAUL?

god, i hope not. im so sick of hearing how everyone wants to either be him or fight him in this game. sure hes a genuine bad-ass, but hes dead, and besides that he was killed in EPISODE 1, which was a very long time before LUKE or even KYLE came into being. so not only would it be very unoriginal of the game developers to put him as a final boss, i think itd be just downright stupid.

JEREC, on the other hand, would be someone id maybe like to see as a surprise boss... he totally fits in with the story of KYLE KATARN. but id just really like to see the developers come up with a new, original boss.

Archived