Home

Team missions in JKII

JediArs

The MP will have deatmatch, teamplay, and duel. Along with some other "JK" specific modes such as Jedi Master, and Kill the Fool.

Maybe if a group of people out their are really ambitious someone can do a "story-teller" MP mod where the host developes a storyline and the players play out whatever the host/story-teller dishes out to them. Just like in the Vampire game except get it right. ;):D I think a "developing story" Star Wars MP game would be fantastic.

Welcome to the forums, JediArs. (Check my sig for your gift ;) ).

As Darth_Lando said, there will be team-based MP modes, but it's doubtful there will be missions with a cohesive storyline, if that is what you mean. A discussion about this took place a couple of weeks ago, and I remember suggesting it would be good if you could play a few levels as part of an ongoing mission.

Of course, that Random Mission Generator would be nice too...but I doubt we'll see it in JKII.

I'm sure someone, somewhere, will start making mods... :)

What I'd like to see is a CS style deal, dark jedi on light.

One big open hanger. Teams start on opposite sides with only sabers, in clearly different attire.

When the round starts, they charge at eachother and attack the other team. Once you die, you stay out til the end of the round.

Pretty much just CS with sabers and no camping/stealthing. Just plain old epic star wars lightsaber battles. That'd be me a happy chap

Archived