Home

Darth Maul

Silent Wolf

I tell you the one thing i cant get out of my head, is the idea of someone making a mod where you play the fight scene out with obi wan, qui gon jin, and darth maul. Idealy co-op. That amazing music going on in the background why you and a buddy try and take down maul...mmmmmmmmmmmm . The lightsaber combat looks so gravy in this game it just gets me pumped. Not to mention the model for that rodian (spelling) is sheer GREATNESS. The guy looks like he has pure hate or something, really good attention to detail. ....cant control self....must....kill...dark jedi....

i really hope that people forget about the wimp darth maul and write a mod for a co-op darth tyranus fight....according to lots of places, darth tyranus owns darth maul (sorry if im getting off subject) and with all the stuff that happened in jk with ep1, ep2 will be better for jk2

i wouldnt call maul a wimp. Im sure the hardcore fanboys hate the fact that he got so much press, but I only read one of the star wars books and i didnt enjoy it at all, so to me Darth Maul is the man. Second only to vader. Besides maul pwned my man qui gon ...i must kill him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :emperor::explode:

I always thought (and will think) Maul was cool, but i wasnt (and wont be) one of the guys who wanted him to coem back for later Episodes

He will still be cool, but Dooku (and others !@?) will be cool too

And Jango Fett and Mace Windu are totally gonna rule the scene, with Obi Wan as well, and then theres Yoda, and Anakin and OHHHH after march comes the wait for May :)

Archived