Home

Multiplayer arenas?

Roland of Gilea

Have there been any rumors or official announcements about what sort of multiplayer maps the game will include? I'm sure we'll get a couple inspired by the films, like the fantastic cloud city and moisture farm levels in MOTS. I really hope there is a Theed reactor core map based on the Duel of the Fates lightsaber battle at the end of TPM.

I would like to see lots of cool multiplayer maps, a Mos Eisely map would be interesting, although that might be a bit big. My only gripe about the Theed reactor core is it has been done to death by level designers, I am almost burnt out on it right at the moment. However at the same time I never seem to get tired of the Cloud City mp level in MoTS. An Echo Base level would be interesting as well.

I am curious as to what mp levels will be played into the ground and then some, like Canyon Oasis, Battle Ground Jedi, or Space Port.

I have to agree, Canyon Oasis is a great level... I do admit that everytime before I get into a Canyon Oasis game I cringe a little because of the fact I've played the level a zillion times, but once I get involved in a Canyon Oasis game I start to have alot of fun.

Archived