Home

Online petition for a MAC JKII

JediArs

Very interesting JediArs! Go to a best buy or for that matter any computer game store. What do you find? All or just about all PC games. Why? Because PC games are more popular and there are more of them, as I said. Doesn't matter what you say about what macs and pcs do. The truth of the matter is there are more PC games.

I think that is a really bad argument. There are more Dodge neons then Porshes. Does that make them better? What I'm saying is, while there may be tons more games for PC. How many of those are that great? Most of the good ones Mac's get also. Now, while I'm sure there are some games that don't get ported that are just great, the great majority of them do. So your right there are more PC games. I don't know if I want to see Ultimate Paintball and Deer hunter 65 on my Mac anyway. I see what your saying though.

Strider

JKII will probably come out for MAC...just months later...

anyone trapped by MAC has the short end of the comp availability. No matter what. Games, software, hardware even. They are cheated out off their money and forced to face the hardships of everyday life armed with a 2nd rate licensing company that can't get much buisness.

I wasn't stating an argument, only a simple fact.

Your right, my bad.

As to the others about compatibility and so forth. Go ahead thinking whatever. I'm sick of arguing. Let's get this post back on topic shall we. E-mail Aspyr and help us out, or don't. If I was a PC user I would have nothing against expanding the community further. So please, I don't care what you think about Mac. I don't care if you think they suck. Fact is people have them and would like to play JO. Is that a crime? Your not converting us, we aren't converting you. So we might as well live with it and share.

Strider

jedi outcast is for windows 95 and 98 not for a mac computer

First off, welcome to the forums. Secondly, I'm not sure if that was sarcasam or not (kind of hard to tell on the net). I will assume it was not. That's the point. We would like it to come out for Mac. If you will read some of the above post, then it will probably become a little clearer what were are trying to get done. Basically there are companies who port games over to Mac. We would like them to port over JO.

Strider

P.S. Sorry this is a nitpick. It's Mac not MAC. It dosen't stand for somthing it's a name.

Archived