Home

New JKII Review

SaberPro

Guest Apparition
Originally posted by TUS_Tomcat

yes but most of em seem like new OLD screens!

screens i have NEVER seen before but with the old health meters etc...

weird! old build, new screens

That is the new health meter and everything. Some of the screenshots are ones from way long ago (and aren't new) but most are new. Those are the final health meters (just like the ones from JK)

What's sort of annoying is how they say Raven is "reusing" levels. Makes it sound like they are porting actual JK levels over wholesale. What they mean is reusing locations, but does anybody have a problem with that? Who cares if Nar Shaddaa will make another appearance in JKII? It's still going to be new, unique levels, just in a familiar setting. Does anyone have a problem when Lucas reuses locations for his movie? As one who is fervently looking forward to the Tatooine scenes in AOTC, I would say not. So, why should it be a problem here?

I agree Murdock.

Reusing locations makes it seem alittle more real, to me anyways. It's easier to become immersed in a story where you visit some of the same places you have before, instead of a journey where you never see the same planet twice.

The only problem I have is when you go back to the exact same level that you visited previously in the game, but have a different objective. But I think even if that happens in Jedi Knight II, it still won't be a problem.

Archived