Home

Bounty Hunter

Guest Boba Rhett

Guest Boba Rhett

from http://www.theforce.net:

Today, we were excited to get unofficial word about this game and new information about its release. Apparently, it will include several bounty hunters from Episode II amongst a larger cast of characters. In fact, details are sketchy about who else will be included and the exact release date, but we're expecting a middle/late 2002 target. No word on a platform of choice either, though LucasArts deal with Gamecube may be fulfilled here or possibly another X-Box exclusive title. LucasArts really hasn't pledged allegiance to any one particular system in the next generation console wars, so keep in mind it may appear on several systems.

Oh man, this game is going to be great!! ....as long as it doesn't come out on the x-box. :D I don't know about you guys but I'm going to be following this game very closely.

*giggles with excitement*

2002 is going to be a big year for star wars fans! :)

Guest Hannibal

Jedi, I want to kill jedi.

***spoiler***

Can you imagine reinacting the scene with Obi Wan and Jango Fett as Jango?

They copyrighted the game name Star Wars: Bounty Hunter some time around June this year, it's likely that that is what the new game they are talking about will be :D

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Kud'ar Mub'at

They copyrighted the game name Star Wars: Bounty Hunter some time around June this year, it's likely that that is what the new game they are talking about will be :D

As if anyone else would use the name "Star Wars: Bounty Hunter" besides Lucasarts. :rolleyes:

Anyways, its sounds pretty cool, i hope it comes to the ps2 or PC.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

As if anyone else would use the name "Star Wars: Bounty Hunter" besides Lucasarts. :rolleyes:

I never suggested otherwise, I was merely confirming that they (Lucas Arts) had in fact copyrighted the name Star Wars: Bounty Hunter.

:confused:

Archived