Home

What ya lookin forward to?

MrRelish

Hey. There has been all these depressing threads :( about how there are problems and flaws etc, so I, the newb, decided to post something positive. So, without any further delay, what are you most looking forward to in the game? Can be specific levels, events, etc. I'll say mine to get it started.

Well, first of all, looking forward to the light saber training level. Level 5 according to the review, where ya get your light saber and can watch the other fighters train and such. That really sounds like it could kick buttocks. And also, while people are all looking forward to getting lightsabers, i'm looking forward to losing mine and having to use force pull to get it back. Seems that happens often enough in the movies and books.

Also, as a side note, i thought it'd be kinda cool if there was a multiplayer match type where you just started with the stun baton, and all the lightsabers were on top of someplace unreachable, and ya had to pull one to you at the start and when ya respawned you had to get it from your corpse. Just an idea. Go wild, post.

First off, welcome to the boards.

I'm looking forward to having another Jedi Knight game. I loved the first and if this is half as good as JK, it will still be awesome. I'm also looking forward to the more advanced light saber fighting. That was something that I liked about the first but want to see more of. Also, since I don't know what all is going to be in the game, I have to say I'm looking forward to finding out what all is in it.

Me, i'm looking forward to the new acrobatic moves and lightsaber stances that are in JO. In my opinion it will make the MP more diverse by providing players with more options then just to jump, crouch, use 1st/2nd attack, etc that were in JK. We could see people come up with many interesting combinations of moves...can't wait till release! droooool.....

I guess I'm looking forward to intercepting the Empire's plans once again! The story seems to be deep (from what I have read from the NRI's), so I guess I'm also looking forward to something "like" metal gear storylines.

db6

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking forward to see the 3rd person camera option that was used in Heretic II /Shadows of the Empire (I mean the camera doesnt stays only behind-the-back of your player, it also focus the movements of your player while he is fighting/passing by the camera) .

It lets you feel like you are in the movie ,and it specially serves for capturing all the movements and the action (that you dont want to miss) of the lightsaber Battles.

you GOTTA PLAY HERETIC II ,MAN!!....hit the F10 button when you are in the game and you will see this feature that i am talking about.

I hope JKII have this feature too.

Archived