Home

Saber Etching

+Nimbus+

That would be very cool indeed. Make a preset image with vectors within a game menu, press a button, and Kyle'll slash it on up there! Patch it Raven! :)

Actually, if we ever see Kyle carving anything in a cutscene then it'd probably be easy to mod it.

Also, I don't want this to replace decals at all.

not a bad idea, but it would be way to hard for kyles animation to sketch in all the different logos, he could probably scorh off parts of the logo though...sorta like a lotterly ticket the part u scrath off is the part u see...so if u scrath off everything in a big circle the whole image would appear, but i doubt that kyle would sit there and draw each logo........

It would be cool if they put in a saber-carve mode. You press a button and you can independently move the mouse around and carve stuff into the wall when saber is active. THAT WOULD BE MAD!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't really care if it wasnt in the game. It still will be kick arse none the less.:)

I think that they should combine the paint program that comes with windows into JKII. Ever wondered how the force effects artwork? Here's your chance to find out. I can just see it now.

Against all odds......

Choose your weapon......

Seize your destiny......

And lets carve some $@#$ into the walls......

Jedi Knight 3 : Saber Paint

Coming Spring 2003

<font color=cbcbff> Supposedly the saber scorching starts out glowing and then fades to just a metal colored scar. That makes it not like phaser scorching, but a step further. It'll only glow for a short time, but it'll stay there for a little longer as a darker scar.

The logo etching is a wonderful idea.

Archived