Home

Stop the Hype

grumpycrab

Hype? Don't believe the hype!

I'm looking for a game that advances what JK brought to the table. I want MP that was just as fun as JK, but with the Q3 network setup, not the grabage that went on in JK. I want dedicated servers. I want the ability to change my lightsaber color.

I don't know how this game could be over hyped. For me, this is THE game of the year. I'm not the biggest video game guy, but I loved JK. I'm ready for some more. I can't think of another FPS that I like. I've played quite a few but there's not one that I like like JK. With all of the new features and stuff, I can't wait until this game comes out.

:rolleyes: ok, ill explain everything..........in video games, the thing that takes the most time to create is the 3d engine and codings.....for jk2, almost all of these were made, they just modified the Q3A engine and added some new codes for the saber. All that they needed to do was the levels and models, wich arent that long to make..........so before saying that jk2 might su***, think further than your nose.

That's pretty damn right sanpilou. Welcome GrumpyCrap. Have a Newbie Spoon Replica Gift.

you guys DO know more about the game than me. I've only picked up on the game since the PCZone (UK) magazine preview which talks about the reused levels

I saw it on their forums that Graham Fuchs made a mistake in what he said. He Sincerely Regrets it....... :cool:

...what locations do you guys think will be reused. We're pretty sure on Nar Shaddaa, but what about the other places? I don't think we'll see the Valley of the Jedi. Let's see, what were some others....hmm. There's the ever-famous miscelaneous refuling station, we can pretty much be assured of one of those. An ISD would probably be a good bet too. Anyway, opening it up...

Archived