Home

Feign Death

SaberPro

Originally posted by Moses

That just doesn't feel like Star Wars IMO. Sure, it's probably possible, but it's not very honorable, and Jedi are all about honor. besides, I don't particularly want to see mutilated corpses all over the multiplayer level. :p

I still remember one of the Star Wars books...Luke's fighter was shot down and the enemy detects no life form within the wrecked fighter. Luke later on said that he used the force to stop his heartbeat or whatever....very Jediish heheh :)

Originally posted by SaberPro

I still remember one of the Star Wars books...Luke's fighter was shot down and the enemy detects no life form within the wrecked fighter. Luke later on said that he used the force to stop his heartbeat or whatever....very Jediish heheh :)

The book is The Courtship of Princess Leia. Luke's figher was hit but not shot down. Luke then used to force to slow down his heart and stuff and make his body cold (or at least seem to) so it wouldn't show up on the infrared scanners of the ships... etc etc etc

Sorry, I've read the book twice and I own it. I couldn't help myself from posting this...

GAT

Archived