Home

Why the UK PC gamer got it first.....

JediArs

I was thinking about why the UK gets a PC gamer trailer and article first. Well, to put it in simple words, it has more fans. In a PARADE article from a couple of months ago, it said that so many people in the UK had wrote down "Jedi Knight" as a religion on the official census, that government officials were forced to mention it as an officila religion in records. So if you rin the UK, wait till the next census is issued. Surprise! Surprise! Well, I guess thats why UKers are lucky. I just want to meet one of these Jedi Knights some day. Heh heh. :p

Originally posted by JediArs

I was thinking about why the UK gets a PC gamer trailer and article first. Well, to put it in simple words, it has more fans. In a PARADE article from a couple of months ago, it said that so many people in the UK had wrote down "Jedi Knight" as a religion on the official census, that government officials were forced to mention it as an officila religion in records. So if you rin the UK, wait till the next census is issued. Surprise! Surprise! Well, I guess thats why UKers are lucky. I just want to meet one of these Jedi Knights some day. Heh heh. :p

That was a hoax.

Archived