Home

Irc server

SirDogmeat

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by SyKoTiCWretched

if that does become jk2's nar there will have to be a lot of thought on who gets ops and who doesnt and who should deserve them and such

irc.enterthegame.com

New clans are there, old clans making a comeback, shoutcasting networks (TsN), and the first ladder for JK2 (Teamwarfare) are all located on etg.

Make no mistake, we have been and will be very careful as to who will get ops in #nar. There are 3 admins in the channel, and Psychosix and Fleury idle in there almost all the time. I'm there from 7 PM until around 11-12 EST. We three are the only ones that can give auto-ops, and we have been very selective in that. The last thing we want to do is be counterproductive in our channel by giving ops out to people who may abuse their ops status or take over the channel.

I haven't made a post about #nar lately, because it seems that word of mouth is in action. Since it was started about a month or so ago, activity has picked up considerably. As soon as JK2 is released, I imagine that it will take off.

By the way, I mentioned Teamwarfare. You can find the ladder at http://www.teamwarfare.com

woeX, former JCS and a host of other clans, is the admin for the ladder. They are going to setup a 1v 1, nf, ff, guns, sabers, team dm, and CTF ladders. Many of the rules are still in development, but what do you expect? The game isn't out yet. Anyhow, TWL will provide a place for the competition to commence.

Archived