Home

Different size Enemies and NPC???

CorranHornjr

I was wondering if there are going to be different size enemies? Different size stormtroopers, generals, rodians and gonks. If they will be bigger, fatter, skinner, and such. Same for NPC. I noticed in some of the pictures of the Bottle staring contest that the people around kyle are all the same size. That would be disappointing.

Plus I thought it would be cool if Kyle could clib his saber to his belt. I don't know where he keeps all his weapons, but it would be cool to atleast see the saber bouncing around when he runs. He would unclips it and holds it in his hand. Just a thought.

I don't like the idea of his weapons going into a "secret Hidding" place. I know they can't all fit in that sleeve holder.

but anywho, just see what people thought or if any news was about about the sizes of people.:rolleyes:

Interesting point...but I have no idea whether the NPCs and the enemies will have different sizes.

It would be cool to see Kyle clip the saber to his belt after using it

but it would be difficult to see that since the view switches from

3rd person to 1st person.;)

Qel

I don't think so, in fact, most of the pics that show multiple stormtroopes (movies too) show them in the exact same attack stance, one knee is facing toward the target (Kyle) and the other is rotated a little outward, I doubt since this is the case that Raven took the time to make different heights for the enemy.

21. Since the Quake 3 team arena engine supports mesh deformation, will the models be different sizes or will they all be the size of Kyle?

There are several different body types and styles other than Kyle's. There are multiple alien body types and sizes as well as several female model types.

Thats from the fragoff interview :)

Sorry AB_Legion, I meant no disrespect posting this thread, i did not know you already asked the question.

With that said, I would think since they brought over Ghoul2, (which is the modeling tech. isn't it??) Wouldn't they be able to change people by clothing, size (inches), and such? It would add to the feeling of being in a star wars world. Pc Gamer seemed to have something to say about not having enough different types of enemies. There are only so many mean rodians in the universe..i mean come on.

Originally posted by AB_Legion

ahh... see I asked the same question... last week I think...

but nnOoOoOo... no proper answers :p

Well finally - different sized characters...

BUT!

Thats unfair in a saber duel, what if your opponent (in MP) is an EWOK :ewok: ?? huh, ever think of that punk? huh huh?

/rant

Cheers ;)

Gorc and Pic are good examples.... Pretend you're fighting them. Or a gonk.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived