Home

Homelan Interview

Qel

A very well done interview.....with a lot of information about Jedi Outcast...excellent!!!:)

Answered a lot of my questions...especially when its comin out!!!

Its comin out in late MARCH!!! YAY!!!

Also mentioned is a lot of updates on the official JO website in the coming weeks!!!

Make sure u check it out...;)

Qel

Indy4, if you are talking about the Gamesdomain chat, you can ask that demo question but it up to the chat moderators if they will allow it! Sometimes chat moderators will not allow certain questions to be asked...I saw this on the Star Wars Galaxies chat log.

I think thats the developer chat that they were talkin about in the interview...;)

Qel

I believe he means lucasarts. He was talking about an update on the Lucasarts website and plus usually they do not annouce interviews that are not associated with the website. I didn't hear anything about half of the interviews that have taken place. So my vote is that it is from the Lucasarts website.

I want to give them props for all the information that they give out. They are doing an awesome job of keeping it secret, yet still giving us alot of information to drool over..over the past few months. AWESOME STUFF RAVEN AND LUCASARTS!! Keep em coming.

Plus the interview answered my hope for a force power. Force Sense, I posted a thread about how it would be cool to have force sense....and it seems like Raven is WAY WAY ahead of me.

sweet stuff, can't wait for the home page updates...(propping eyes open with toothpicks)....:rolleyes:

Archived