Home

Where are you getting your game (Country)

ps2maddenman

Uk/US???  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Uk/US???

• USA/Canada
    • UK/Europe
    • Other (Australia/etc.)
    • Unsure.

I'm getting mine in the Columbia of Europe, others call it Holland though.

I'm dutch and im proud to be dutch, but is it really that the fans in Europe will have a head start concerning the release date?

would be cool though, but now that i think of it, Force Commander was on the shelves here when the pre-orders went out in the US

I wonder......

Guest X-Vector
Originally posted by Neonix

is it really that the fans in Europe will have a head start concerning the release date?

I hope JO's release will be similar to Elite Force's, with the UK perhaps getting the game a couple of days early and Europe and the US at roughly the same time.

I'm tired of having to wait for 2, 3 or more weeks after the US release for a particular game to become available (latest example being MoH:AA).

Okay, I'm in Sweden - and I hope to actually play you guys sometime, even though I'm a n00b. (of course that will be after playing JK2 with different gaming styles ie: guns mostly, sabers and force only, both combined... etc....)

Hmm... yet I suppose it won't be very many of you to play against though :(

Since I noticed that only '58' people voted... of course there are probably others, but on your recon - how many people will play JK2 Mp online??

Cheers ;)

Archived