Home

Wierd Effect

Mithandril

60.jpg

Hi im a newb on this board :newbie:

I have been reading now for about 3 months on this board and decided to post about this wierd effect i saw with this pic. Did you guys notice that his lightsaber is floating ABOVE his hand? I was wondering if you guys think it was flying for a sec before he grabbed it or it was some cool manipulating the lightsaber after a throw or somethin.

the reborn in that pic isn't catching the lightsaber..he is just handing it with the force like obi wan is in this pic go.php3?site=book&go=0590519220 i guess he is just trying 2 intimidate kyle by showing him how good he is with the force:rolleyes:. and 2 see wat the catch looks like from after a throw watch the e3 video and u will see. his arm is out in front of him...

9.jpg

It looks like he is Taunting Kyle. Man, enemies with Personality. This is really going to be a good game. Sort of like the pic above. (Man it would be great of one of those monitors on the left has a Microsoft Blue Screen of Death on it) :D

I also noticed that the thing just to right of the Reborn looks a lot like the "weather vane" thingy where Darth Vader cut off Lukes hand in ESB. It also look like one of the four things at the top of this pic.

29.jpg

52.jpg

Same map? Is this more Bespin like the cool orange floor maps?

Cyclone

Yeah, Cyclone...that looks exactly like the same map. Well spotted. ;)

As for the reason for the floating lightsaber...hmmm...I'd be inclined to agree that it's some kind of taunt. It doesn't look like part of the saber throw, but you never know...

As for enemies with personalities...I'm all for it.

Bring 'em on... :D

As for the lack of a HUD, i think these were early shots of the game (are they even on the official LEC website?) with a crappy stand-in HUD until they made a real one. Basically a debugging thing, sorta, so instead of making a full hud they do "printf(health)" and "printf(ammo)" (yeah it's oversimplified, but you get the point).

-Syko

Archived