Home

I'll tell you where you can pant your listening device--Someone Give me an answer !!!

gottico2

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. I AM READY TO GIVE UP ON THIS GAME. I CAN'T BE THAT BAD THAT I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GET THROUGH THIS MISSION--I MEAN, I MADE IT THIS FAR!! I HAVE TRIED EVERYONE'S SUGGESTIONS. I SAVE AERON AS A TARGET UNDER F5--I TARGET THOSE TRYING TO TARGET HER (A) --I HAVE TRIED TO INTERCEPT THE TROOP TRANSPORT AT THE NEBULA LIKE SOMEONE SUGGESTED, I HAVE TRIED TO HANG OUT ABOVE THE SATTELLITE LIKE SOMEONE SUGGESTED, ALL TO NO AVAIL. AND IF I DESTROY ALL THE TROOPS TRYING TO ATTACK HER, AERON STILL GETS ID'ED AND RUNS BACK TO THE SHIP SO THE MISSION ISNT RESOLVED. I AM TIRED OF PLAYING IT--THE FUN IS GONE--ISN'T THERE ANY WAY TO BEAT IT, TYPE IN A CHEAT TO SKIP THE MISSION, DOWNLOAD A PATCH, ANYTHING TO SAVE MY SANITY? I THINK IT SUCKS THAT THEY DIDN'T MAKE THIS MISSION A LITTLE DIFFERENT--THE PURPOSE OF THE GAME IS TO HAVE FUN WHILE BEING CHALLENGED--NOT TO WANT TO THROW EVERY LAST FRIGGIN GAME DESIGNER AT LUCAS ARTS OUT A WINDOW!!!!!!

Right look I'm gonna level with ya, this mission is a ****ING *****!

go to:

http://www.darksaber.freeserve.co.uk

In the download section there are pilot editors, you can skip the mission useing one of those.

As a side note have you heard of the X-Wing Alliance Upgrade?, it's a fan prodject to replace all the models TG made with better ones!

http://www.xwaupgrade.com

Register on the forums, they're a bit more XWA related than here!

• 4 years later...

The first four Zero-G troops that the Assault Shuttle launches will attack you. You should just ignore these guys for now. Shortly after these are launched, two other Zero-G troops are launched - these are the scumbags who can make your day pretty bad as they'll try to identify Aeron. Destroy these two ASAP. Note that they have multiple waves (three waves if memory serves). Next you can either attack the remaining Zero-G troops or the Assault Shuttle.

When the Strike Cruiser exits hyperspace, you can move to intercept the fighters if they get within 1.5 kilometres and if Aeron isn't finished yet then pick her up after you've wasted the first flight group.

Archived