Home

How Cool Would It Be?

Guest Apparition

Guest Apparition

If the reason Raven was remaking so many Jedi Knight levels was because the copy of Jedi Knight that comes in the collectors edition of Jedi Outcast was a remake of the original in the Quake III engine? Okay, we know that isn't happening so this isn't speculation. But how cool would it be to battle Gorc and Pic in the Quake 3 engine? Or Bok? Or the amazing falling ship level in glorious new graphics?

Originally posted by Apparition

If the reason Raven was remaking so many Jedi Knight levels was because the copy of Jedi Knight that comes in the collectors edition of Jedi Outcast was a remake of the original in the Quake III engine? Okay, we know that isn't happening so this isn't speculation. But how cool would it be to battle Gorc and Pic in the Quake 3 engine? Or Bok? Or the amazing falling ship level in glorious new graphics?

That would be pretty cool :)

Just imagine it...

Battle all the Dark Jedi and their Dark Force Powers....Jerec floating....Yun blinding you.....Boc does his multiple slice and his annoying laughs....:)

Plus, the fallen ship...back to the workshop....valley of the Jedi.... it's all good.

p.s. Time to change avatar ;)

Guest Apparition
Originally posted by CavEmaN

Not very kewl ...

since it took me ages to actually beat those dark jedis (is there a plural?) on easy ... yes easy ... without cheats of course ...

Really? I didn't have that hard of a time. The only one that gave me any real trouble was Jerec. He took me a few times. I think Sariss took me two or three times too.

Archived