Home

Slow motion.

GAT

I was playing Jedi Knight wtih Saber Battle X 3.1 last night and I had a crazy notion to fight the dark jedi .... in slow mo.

I don't know about anyone else, but I thought it was great fun! And I am wondering if anyone knows if JO will have a cheat (for single player obviously) that allows you play in slow motion like that.

GAT

Yes, that's correct. With Force Speed, though, if you use it on another Dark Jedi or Dark Disciple (Reborns), they'll most likely counter it with Force Speed so your even.

Yeah, fighting Dark Jedi in JK with slowmo and SBX 3.0 (I prefer 3.0 over 3.1) is really awesome, especially Sariss, since she jumps so much and is hard to kill.

Another cool think is tweaking the Dark Jedi AI files so they attack A LOT faster, it's REALLY awesome with SBX 3!

to install it you need to download a whole new program called

"jedi knight patch commander". then you import the mod files(.gob i think). There should be an option under the file menu or something. Anyway, add the patch, then activate it, then start the game through patch commander and boom, your golden. This may sound complicated but i promise its pretty straight forward once you get into it.

:D

1. Download Patch Commander

http://www.jediknight.net/commander I think thats the site

2. Unzip Mod

3. If you don't have WinZip or any of that get a trial vers. at

http://www.winzip.com

4. After you unzipped the mod, click the file, hold onto the mouse button and drag it in Patch Commander

5. Double-Click the mod on the list to activate it (light should turn on next to the mod name)

6. Go to Options and click on "Use Active Patches while playing on MSN Gaming Zone" and you're done. :cool:

[EDIT] Hmm didn't see that post above before ahh well

:nut: [/EDIT]

SBX adds glow to laser bolts & the saber, it adds trails for the saber glow, it makes the saber fighting more like the movies, it adds new moves for the saber, you can change your saber colour in-game, it adds a long lightsaber (I HATE that thing!), it adds a sithsaber (The thing Darth Maul used, I LOVE that thing!) and totally new moves for it, it adds a saberthrow force power (very well done), it makes slight tweaks in some force powers (for ex. sight & absorb work on/off style), it adds a kick, it adds dodging manouvers for saber fighting... It just makes the game worth playing again. GET IT NOW! ;)

Archived