Home

Another free item added to EBgames JK2 product page

B0MBER II

Most unfortunate...

I'd very much like that t-shirt, but I'm afraid I can't get the game later in order to get it.

Even with the overnight shipping I won't have it as fast as getting it at the local software etc. I'm sure.

So... unfortunate :(

Wonder if you can get this t-shirt by some other means?

Nevermind, Software Etc. is getting them for people who preorder.

I found out what the collector's edition is all about

you get DF and JK, and a JK2 Key chain

Which rules because I've been trying to think of something I could have as a keychain thing.

This'll be perfect.

UK EB is giving Star Wars battle for Naboo free with pre orders but unfortunatley no sign of the T-shirt which would be much better IMHO. Never mind I don't really care about the freebies as long as we get it on the 28th of March. Thats six days earlier than the US. Sorry guys. But YEAH for us. Bout time we got something first.

Ok i read the chat and the developers said nothing about a release dat, BUT games domain said this "The final game is due for release on March 28 in the UK and April 2 in the US. Patience, padawan." So I stand fast to my argument that NO ONE REALLY KNOWS!

Well I reckon those speculated dates are probably pretty accurate and as long as it's out in the uk bofore April i'll be happy. But hey it'll be here when it gets here and that's all I'm worried about at the moment. it's not like i'm counting down the days. 21 days until initial speculation date yeah.

we'd activate it through the force, and accidentally cut through the game cd case. :D

I wish JO came with ALL the dark forces. Dark Force, JK, and MotS should all come with it instead of the one EVERYBODY has: JK. of course, mots can't be installed without jk (unless u got a crack like i do :D ). I don't care when Jedi Outcast is coming out. As long as it comes out, that's fine with me. I'm not going to go blowing $50+ on it though. $30-$40 is a better price, especially since the demo IS NOT COMING OUT and I don't know how well my computer will handle Jedi Outcast. Judging from the trailer, it looks alot like Elite Force (enemy movement, etc) and it looks like my computer will handle it, but I'll wait to be sure a demo isn't coming out before I buy it. If the demo runs good enough for me, I'll get the game asap. :)

Archived