Home

Ok so who's gonna make a kick ass mod with this?

L3onheart

Please, for God's sake MARK AOTC STUFF WITH "SPOILER" IN THE THREAD SUBJECT!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I've gone WAY out of my way to avoid any and all AOTC material. This includes pictures, sound bites, movie posters, rumors, the trailer, story, etc. Now, after seeing this picture, I wish I hadn't known that someone will fight with two lightsabers. I know this may seem like a pretty minor thing, but it's not to me. Just imagine how surprised you would have been to see Darth Maul's Double-edged saber from TPM for the first time in the theater!

I respect that many of you show your apprieciation of Star Wars by soaking up every conceivable scap of info on AOTC. However, MANY of us feel that the best way to experience what could be the greatest movie ever is by going in on opening day with a completely clean slate. I have absolutely no problem with people discussing AOTC stuff on this forum, but it would be nice to have some warning before seeing something I've avoided for so long.

Thank you.

[PS: Just in case some some other spoiler were to pop up in this thread, I won't be back to see if anyone commented on my post. I'll be putting up a new thread on this subject, so if you have have comments on this, or if you just want to tell me to go screw myself, please do so there. ;) ]

Hello??!!!!! :wavey:

Already being done!!

Man [rants] What part of its already being done doesnt anyone seem to understand, for thos of you who dont know, that is from the new Attack of The Clones Trailer that has been released, we knew about the dual weilding at least 3 weeks ago, and models and coders are already thinking about how this is going to be done. Please please read the complete thread and read that we are already doing this mod/tc

[end of rant]

Thanks anyhow, but if you want to help, join us. Thx.

:swear::snear:

Archived