Home

Det Packs

Jedi_Overlord

If you quit, they'd definitely disappear, otherwise it'd be like "You were killed by -1's detpack!" When you die, they probably go away with you (disappear or explode, i don't know. Didn't they go boom in JK?)

-Syko

YAY! my 50th post :)

Originally posted by Jedi_Overlord

In multiplay, what happens to the Det packs when you die? They either have to disappear, detonate, or stay and wait for you to respawn. If you quit a game, what happens?

Maybe they just drop right from where they were placed so the next person that comes along can pick it up...

Beats me...

Well I dunno, the sequencer charges in JK that you dropped stayed well in place untill either the timer ran out(if you leave a sequencer charge alone for several minutes they'd explode anyways) or someone bumped into them.. no matter how many times their "owner" died since dropping them. I guess it'll be pretty much the same here.

edit: oh and BTW, I hope you'll be able to Force Push a det pack of the wall/floor, it would make entering areas blocked of by a field of det packs so much easier, or it would be hilarious to push a det pack into the face of it's original owner lol)

Archived