Home

trailer

JEDI OUTCAST

now that we have seen the 2ed trailer what do you think of it now  

62 members have voted

1. 1. now that we have seen the 2ed trailer what do you think of it now

• good
    • not good

Mike Gummelt (ChangKhan) is one of the best players and saber users we've got at Raven. We captured a good hour of him playing, but unfortunately the footage was recorded too late to make it into the first trailer. A lot of what you see in the second one is his mastery. :-)

its times like these, when I cant see this trailer because Im not a member and It wont let me register correctly and everyone but me has seen the trailer and it sounds super cool but I cant see it,........ when I wish I had two number two pencils, so I could stab them into both of my eyes.

:mad::rolleyes::(:rolleyes::(:rolleyes::mad:

Originally posted by Vertigon

Mike Gummelt (ChangKhan) is one of the best players and saber users we've got at Raven. We captured a good hour of him playing, but unfortunately the footage was recorded too late to make it into the first trailer. A lot of what you see in the second one is his mastery. :-)

i'll take him on!!! just....uh send me a copy :rolleyes:

Well, I won't say I disliked it, but I will say I liked the 14mb one better. I am thankful for it being put on, but it didn't show the jedi and reborn like I wanted. The lightsaber stuff was not there. The 14 mb showed the jedi's and reborn with lightsaber action/dueling. Just my opinion, I liked it nevertheless though ^_^.

The intent when they edited the second one was to show new stuff (compared to the first trailer) all the way through. Hence, the differences between the two, and the fact that one might have more of certain elements than the other. The point wasn't really to "outdo" the previous one, although I'd love to take a shot at that too. :-)

It's not the trailer that deserves the praise. It's the game that's being shown. The trailer did an excellent job of portraying the game's coolness though. It would be insane to think that anyone could vote no in this poll. I'm sure there'll be some fool who will vote no just to be the only one. But no one else likely will.

Archived