Home

How are you going to find/first use the saber?

jedialphaknight

I'll probably go for the training (optional? maybe not...), then single player, and if i get bored with it i'll try killing some bots....a nice intro to multiplayer. Then play multiplayer at some point and start a server on my Linux box, assuming they release a linux dedicated server ... *prays* ... I really wanna kill my CS server and put something newer/fresher/better in there :)

-Syko

I'm certainly going to wait until it's available in single player just because I think it'll be worth the wait and I'm really a single player gamer. And, I imagine we learn how to use it in the academy, so knowing precisely how to control the saber prior to jumping into multi sounds like a good idea to me.

Who ever said there would be a training session outside of the story levels? I doubt there will be...

As I've said, I'm forgoing a demo completely (if one is even released before the game comes out) just so I can get the lightsaber in the SP story line.

patchx.

my advice: dont do that man.

Youll get the saber soon enough in the story, and get taught and stuff.

If you really want the saber fire up a bot match, but, i personally will also use cheats go get the saber and force in first levels,

BUT

AFTER I've gone through the game without cheats once.

My personal experience with cheats in singleplayer is that if im stuck, instead of trying till i get past, ill immediately give up and say, ahh i cant do this and use a cheat, IF i KNOW the cheats cause i looked for em. Which is why im not gonna look at any cheats when still doing singleplayer for first time.

Now, multiplayer cheating, dont even go there, thats the lamest of all.

(not that you were implying multiplay cheats but just as an aside)

if i took a moment to think about it i would realise your right

but when i get the opportunity to wield a lightsaber my brain stops functioning and something else kicks in

awwwwww c'mon man!!!!! LIGHTSABERS!!!!!

yeeehoooooo

-patch

I'll have to earn it in single player first. Half the fun is in the anticipation. Jumping straight into multiplayer is too easy. However, after i've got it i might play into mp for a bit and try and brush up some of my moves.

PS - Locke101 you beat me to it by 1 minute!

Archived