Home

Jedi Outcast Trailer

JediSith999

That trailer rocked, everything was so cool. But a few things really do worry me. It looks like they have added some base to using guns, which is cool and all, but I just dont think it feels right. Also, that grip level 3 was outta control, but............ what if people start using that in multiplayer? Thats gonna really suck! Also slow mo, does that happen automatically, or can u manually do that in SP? Well it brings a lotta questions to my mind. Drop on some of your feedback and answers and questions! Thanks, BTW thanks for confriming store date :p:elephant::monkey4:

You think a Jedi Sith is impossible? Come play me and I'll show you the best of both forces.

:dsaber: + :saberb: = A Jedi Sith

slowmo is handled this way(correct me if im wrong):

in sp:

*happens if u kill another jedi/reborn w/ saber(automatic)

*happens if u turn on force speed(manual)

in mp:

*happens if u kill another jedi in a saber duel(automatic)

*happens if u get killed by another jedi in a saber duel(automatic)?

somethin' interesting that i noticed:

when they showed a guy using lightning, his gun went down, and (ithink) he couldn't use it. possibly this happens with all of the offensive f_powers?

and about grip level3:

u cant move while ur using it; ie: ur very vulnerable for someone to do ANYTHING to u, as u cant move or defend urself.

jh

The slow-mo effect is a special victory effect that you can disable or make more/less frequent in the menu. It is a single-player effect only.

Force speed is a totally different slow-mo effect in SP (has not yet been shown in a trailer) and, in MP, it speeds you up. There is no slow-mo in MP.

You can force-push out of force grip 3.

Thanks for the heads up!

ChangKhan, when you are using FG3, can you move them so that you kind of throw them into things? Or release grip when they're over a cliff or something?

*Methinks the game has gone gold as you seem to be lurking on these boards ;) *

Archived