Home

do you think lucasarts will make jedi knight game

JEDI OUTCAST

do you think they might be a new jedi knight game after jedi outcast  

50 members have voted

1. 1. do you think they might be a new jedi knight game after jedi outcast

• yes they might be a new jedi knight game after jo
    • no i do not think so

I'm split on an expansion.. I'd like a new singleplayer campaign and more multiplayer options, but there's always a smaller number of people actually playing the expansion online rather than sticking to the original...

Originally posted by Tasuki

there are more than 10 final fantasy's so its always a possibility.

Yah, but they weren't all focused on one character. I think if we see another DF game it will be either the NJO timeframe, shortly thereafter (how old IS Kyle during NJO?), or about a person trained by Kyle (Mara? She's younger than Kyle, right?).

If I have to use Mara's ugly purple lightsaber again I'm going to puke. I don't have any problems with having Kyle in another game, he's a very flexible character(he's a pretty much neutral Jedi, so there's a lot of freedom in force powers).

I think Kyle is around the same age as Luke, so I'm guessing he'd be in his late 40s early 50s in the NJO. In the SW Insider, they had a list of what EU characters were doing that hadn't been in the books, under Kyle it said something like "He continues to develop strategies to fight the vong and does whatever he can to stop them."

Thrawn, I don't think Luke was in his 30s in the original trilogy, though I'm sure someone can draw from their fountain of geek knowledge and tell me for certain. I would be very surprised if Kyle was older than his mid-40s in JO.

Archived