Home

EP2 or JK2?

Harbinger

Which option would you have?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which option would you have?

• Same. JK2 out on 3/29. EP2 out on 5/16.
    • Change it. EP2 out on 3/29. JK2 out on 5/16.

I thought this might be interesting.

Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast is released on March 29th.

Episode 2: Attack of the Clones is released on May 16th.

Imagine, for a second, if these two events could switch release dates.

Which option would you rather have?

Pretty unanimous so far.

I knew the "Same" option would have an advantage on these forums... but I didn't think this much.

I think it's partly because when it comes to video games, trailers really can't lie. Though the trailers for Attack of the Clones look great you really can't trust them. I just went back to look at the trailer for TPM on my DVD and I think the TPM trailer is just awesome. Hehe, TPM was really much different at full length.

I guess it's just due to the fact that a movie is about 2.5 hours while a video game can give you months of enjoyment.

Guest Krayt Tion

I wouldn't change a thing.

In terms of the potential to botch a good thing, George Lucas & Co stand a much better chance of doing so for Episode II than Raven for Dark Forces III. :D

NO FLAMING otherwise i'll go cry...

To be honest, i saw the EP2 trailer the other day and i'm dying to see it. I thought it would suck, but after seeing that i'm in serious thought that it may actually rule!

And i've pre ordered JO that's how badly i want it.... but i cud wait longer, just to see that film... and my lovely girlfriend Natalie Portman! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

KiE

Archived