Home

Chose Your Sabre Colour

BlueJedi

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time I see someone even mention a black saber it just makes me sad.

Anyone who would want a black saber just doesn't GET it.

The core must always be white! and the glow color should always be something that makes sense and could actually be a color of light.

That's why really

Blue

Green

Yellow

Orange

Red

Purple

and maybe just more white... are the only ones that make sense at all.

If you want a black saber, then what you want really isn't a saber at all.

Pipesmoke, Belgirion, you guys need to lighten up! (and anyway, you forgot pink, like Mace Windu's saber).

You can have your favorites, and we can have ours. ; )

And anyway, who says the saber core has to be white, mmmm?

black.gifblack.gifblack.gifblack.gif The Blackness Will Overcome You!black.gifblack.gifblack.gifblack.gif

Not natural? Muahhahaa!!! Only now do you begin to understand!

Well, I'm sure people probably said that about the other colors (other than red, green, and blue) when they read about them in the EU or saw them in Episode II, but it's too late, they're part of the mythos!

A black saber would strike FEAR into the hearts of those who witness its consuming blade of darkness... which is why it would be an excellent choice. ; )

hexblacks.jpg

But anyway, it's an artificial device to begin with.... I don't see why the user can't tweak it to their own designs.

hmm I suppose you're right kurgan, I stand corrected

Not natural? Muahhahaa!!! Only now do you begin to understand!

lol!

I think I'm gonna learn to edit saber colors once JO comes out

btw kurgan, I think I'm gonna wanna duel you once JO comes out...just for fun :)

Silver would be fine(though maybe a little overused), but Black just wouldn't look right for a saber. I don't think it would stand out from the rest of the map as well as a regular saber either. It would also be the saber of choice for half of the playerbase, so it would quickly lose its fear-instilling properties...

Archived