Home

Will you see your flips, etc., in 1st person mode?

Endo'Cun

I used 1st person view pretty much all the time in JK.

I had a much easier time blocking blaster shots that way.

Hard to say how I'll play JK][ though. I think it would be quite entertaining to play in 1st person and experience all the flips, rolls, etc. Though I'm pretty certain I'd get sick rather quickly :barf:

A Ravenite response would be welcome.

I prefer 1st person POV 'cause it is much more immersive. It is maybe more difficult to play but I prefer to enjoy rather than always win (I'm happy that saber's 2nd fire is saber throw - no more Z swings that were almost the only way to win in JK1 but were poorly enjoyable, IMHO).

3rd person here

It looks good :) Plus, with a crosshair in third now, blocking will be easier... I played JK singleplayer mostly in 1st... easy blocking.

Of course i will play first person a couple of times just to see what its like but im thinking third 90% of the time at least

[EDIT] This is of course referring to when I'm playing with saber... So the frist couple of levels when i have no saber and only guns i'll play in first, of course, as soon as I have a saber it'll be that and maybe some thermal detonators :) [/EDIT]

For third person view, they should have done the type of crosshair that rogue squadron had in third person...as in the three crosshairs arrayed so that you know exactly the way your bolt will travel. kinda like a 3d string of crosshairs.

Archived