Home

Can you force move things outside of your vision?

StarGuy

hehe, maybe a dumb question. But its happened in the Star Wars movies! (Obi Wan couldn't see Quigons light saber when he was hanging in that tube).

Oh yeh, and I want to be in an all AUSSIE CLAN!!! Who else??!!

cheerio, hooroo,

Starboy.

It sounds like a cool idea, but it makes more sence that force push, pull ect would only work out of your LOS if you also had force SIGHT on at the time. what do you think? sound like a cool

small mod......

edit: as i remember in jk the force throw: you could only throw junk you cna see, but you didnt target thejunk just the throw-ie....

Actually I was under the impression that while we didn't have "circles" around stuff to target with the force, we did have AURAS (glowing highlights) around the object/person we would be affecting with the force (check the official LEC website in the force powers section to see what I mean).

Obviously not all force powers are targetted in this way, some would be just like aiming a gun ("look" at the target with your crosshair) much like Destruction and Lightning were "targetted" in JK.

Never fear.. I'm sure it's very easy to do. As far as Obi-Wan in TPM getting Qui Gon's saber, I'd have to watch the film again, but I figured he just used seeing to detect the saber, so he'd know to pull it quickly after he jumped up (quite an impressive force combo I must say). ; )

Archived