Home

Two Week Delay For Lec Shipments????

Rat Boy

I don't know if this is true, but if you did want to cancel it, all you have to do is e-mail: store@lucasarts.com and tell them you want to cancel your order. You must also include your order number that they gave you. I did this very thing on Monday. However, I didn't do it because of an order delay. Who knows if that's true. I'd wait and find out before you do something rash that you may regret. Besides, you can always cancel your order up until the time it ships out, which probably won't be until next week anyway.

Originally posted by Nickeleye

I don't know if this is true, but if you did want to cancel it, all you have to do is e-mail: store@lucasarts.com and tell them you want to cancel your order. You must also include your order number that they gave you. I did this very thing on Monday.

Did you get a response about it yesterday?

look lower...

Pre-order from EBgames.com and receive free two-day or $5 off overnight shipping—plus a free T-shirt! The shipping discount will be calculated at checkout. Free shipping offer valid for U.S. addresses only.

Developed in conjunction with Raven Software – makers of Soldier Of Fortune and based upon a modified Quake III engine - Jedi Outcast promises gaming depth in both single and multiplayer modes. Seek the destiny, and combat the enemies, of returning ex-Jedi Kyle Katarn. Play through combat scenarios armed with a full arsenal of weapons, including Kyle’s lightsaber and blaster – but will you dare use the Force?

The Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast Collectors' Edition comes in a 4-color collectible tin and includes:

Full version of Star Wars: Dark Forces PC game

Full version of Stars Wars: Jedi Knight PC game

Jedi Outcast Keychain

tada! :D

Archived