Home

I have JK2!! (Lame Joke)

Wicket the Ewok

WTF is all this Anti-American poo about that his risen on the boards. I don't ever recall the Americans bragging on this board when they thought they were getting it first (they still might be). Now that another country is getting it its all "ha ha, we get it first"

Stop it children, I really doubt anywhere will have it tomorrow. If there are places that have it early then good for you but lets not be an ass about it.

I'm beginning to seriously doubt it. He first posted that he had the game and had played it over 5 hours ago, and yet he still hasn't posted any screens/hard info. Even just replicating what the back of the box says might make us more inclined to believe him without having to give away any major spoilers (even though something like that would be easy to make up ;))

Also, about an hour or so ago, I was refreshing the forum topic list a few times over a ten minute period to check for new posts. Wicket was listed in the members browsing the forum list for a while, yet he didn't make any more posts. Why on earth was he just browsing the forums for gossip when he could have actually been playing the game?

I know that it's possible he may have been offended by people doubting him if he does actually have the game, especially with things like that modified "Liar Liar" poster above (funny though it was :D). If I was in his position though, the first thing I would do is post some screenshots or info (or even just describe the back cover/CD design etc.) to prove myself. Then, if people still didn't believe me, I'd take great pleasure in gloating over them when they all found out I was right.

Well, it's about 3:40 am in Australia at the moment, so I guess he's probably asleep. If I had the game though, I'd be wide awake playing it until I fainted from sleep deprevation. However as I said, he was browsing an hour or two ago, and didn't see fit to post anything then. We shall see...

Also, it means that we've only got about 6 hours until we find out whether or not all those Australian games shops were winding up our Aussie friends about the game being out today :D .

Originally posted by RichyBoy

Also, about an hour or so ago, I was refreshing the forum topic list a few times over a ten minute period to check for new posts. Wicket was listed in the members browsing the forum list for a while, yet he didn't make any more posts. Why on earth was he just browsing the forums for gossip when he could have actually been playing the game?

elementary dear Richyboy :)

This thread is apparently a hoax...and Wicket the Ewok has apologised in another thread.

I have to say, this kind of thing being posted this soon before the game is due for release is a bit unfair on the other members who visit these boards. If it had been posed on April 1st...well, fair's fair. But as can be seen by the inflammatory remarks that have started to appear in this thread - now deleted - (and ran rife in the other thread), it only breeds ill-feeling.

So, if any other joking threads of this nature are posted prior to the game's release, they will simply be locked or deleted - like this one. :cool:

Archived