Home

Enough

Jimi-Wan

Enough is enough with all of these "I got JKO" threads. If you do receive JKO, dont post just text, post a screenshot of the main menu as well. That way, we know who is and who aint preachin the truth. Oh, and no bullcrap about "i dont know how to", just look it up in one of the many Swamp threads there is about it. If you dont have webspace, PM a moderator. But please, enough is enough. I know its fun acting like a jack***, but please just act your age. Now if your under the age of 3, its understandable but impossible (you cant write let alone read at 3). Even my little 2year old cousins are more mature than you people. Please, some people have been waiting for this game for years, even before it was ever announced or planned. I am one of those. Please, dont be a jack***.

Very Well Said Jimi-Wan. I agree with you that these meatheads need to stop posting that particular thread when in fact no one is going to get it before at least the 28th of March. Well Jimi you have to forgive some of those Immature people out there since they got hooked on Star Wars after seeing EP1 they think they know everything. They are not long time Star Wars Fans Like OurSelves.

I'm gonna beat you to it hahahah

I have already rehearsed the post in my head a zillion times... I'll do it just before installing... no screenies and proof in that post, just "expect first impressions plus screens in an hour or more if i like it :) "

But who knows maybe folks will already have it so no proof is needed

[Edit - Stormy - the tone and content of your post was inflammatory, and not appreciated on these forums. Members of these boards are free to post their opinions, issues and concerns on the game. If you have nothing worthwhile to contribute to the discussion at hand, then please refrain from posting insulting comments. Thanks. :cool: ]

Omega :sithm:

Ha! I went to school this morning figuring the Australian story was nothing but a steamy pile of kangaroo dung. You know I figured most people had better things to do with their time than post crap like that....apparently not though. I just hope these boobs were kids, then they have an excuse, but a grown adult acting like this is just plain sad.

Oh, and Omega....simmer down cowboy, you're swearing like you just discovered the words or something. Making comments like those tend to make things worse than better. These idiots know they can get a rise out of you now so they'll just keep doing it. Ignore them and their fun will quickly end.

edit- I meant idiots being the guys posting the false threads, not the guys debating who will have the game first....:D

-Shark

I think its funny, especially when that guy posted the fake JKII menu. I live in the US and wont get mine till next friday, but I still find it funny. Dont get so worked up people, it wont make you get the game any faster. Why dont you go run a few miles to calm down or something, you probably need the exercise anyway.

Originally posted by OmegaRad

Bleep bleep [censored] bleep bleep

"Good! Use your aggressive feelings, boy! Let the hate flow through you!"

"Now hate has made you powerful! Now, fulfill your destiny and take your father's place at my side!!" wait that doesn't totally make sense... :)

Your destiny = Stormie's Wrath :)

Originally posted by OmegaRad

bleep bleep [censored] bleep bleep

We arent obsessed to get it before everyone else just cuz we think we would be better than you. Who know, maybe we'd get it later than you and still kick your *** :)

[censored]

Oh and Jimi Wan, I agree. Its pretty cruel & a lame joke to mess like that with obsessed minds.

[Edit - Stormy - flaming in kind to an inflammatory remark does not a cool person make. There is no reason to respond in kind - and you will only end up having your own post edited, or deleted. Please try to refrain from this kind of retort...the mod's on the job. ;) ]

Okay, people, this is the third inflammatory thread I've had to edit this evening, and I don't want to have to edit a fourth. So please, just calm down, and try to respect each other's opinions. If someone makes an inflammatory post...you know what to do...just hit that 'Report this post to a Moderator' thing at the end of each post.

Responding in kind to an inflammatory remark does no one any favours, and will result in your own posts being edited, or deleted. So, in the immortal words of the Gonk...settle petal...or if you like (in Yoda voice)...Chill you will. :cool: ]

Miss_Stalker Yes, I know you've not been a member long, and sometimes it takes a while to learn the ropes, so to speak. Apology accepted, Miss_Stalker.

Just an FYI...I have been forced to ban OmegaRad after deleting an extremely inflammatory post in this thread. I have issued repeated warnings by editing his posts, and via PM, and yet he continued to flame other members. As I have said before, flaming will not be tolerated on these boards. I hate having to ban anyone, but at the end of the day, if someone does not take heed of warnings, then they must live with the consequences. :cool:

Wow, I love this forum. Always so civil....well usually. The mods are on the spot too taking care of all these dastardly hooligans who seem to be coming out of the woodwork recently. I swear I'm not sucking up :rolleyes: speak the truth I do. Anyway in light of the distinct possibility of more of these "I have JO!!!!" posts, there is an important message we can take from a true icon of american television. Yes folks, I'm talking about none other than...............Mr. Rogers. So..."Won't you be my neighbor?"

-Shark :D

Archived