Home

Your favourite scene in the trailers?

Scrobes

the backstab was awsome, i kept watching it over and over again when i first saw it. but the part of the trailer that had me drop my mouth the first time i saw it was in the latest trailer when kyle first does a cartwheel off the wheel, goes right into a forward roll and then slices that reborn in half. can you say olympic gold medalist, not to mention that it was exactly what i was asking for in lightsaber fights, acrobatics (well acrobatics and really sweat dueling, but that wasn't in the trailer, not that i am complaining, gotta go watch that part again, ahh i'll just watch the entire trailer, once a day until jedi outcast comes out)

It has to be the backwards stab, no wait the wallwalk.But the wallbackflip was cool, too; or is it the "force grip levitate enemy"-passage?

I can't really decide, but the thing that amazed me the most about all this was the apparent ease with which those stunts where pulled off. Aargghh, I can't wait any longer :D !

When Kyle force pushes a stormtrooper of a cliff, the sound he makes. "Oomph.......waaaaaaaaaaaa" I dunno, I just find that amusing for some reason.

Oh and the lil scene where Kyle roll-dodges the lightsaber then slashes the Dark Jedi scene.

Originally posted by eastcoast2895

the backstab was awsome, i kept watching it over and over again when i first saw it. but the part of the trailer that had me drop my mouth the first time i saw it was in the latest trailer when kyle first does a cartwheel off the wheel, goes right into a forward roll and then slices that reborn in half. can you say olympic gold medalist, not to mention that it was exactly what i was asking for in lightsaber fights, acrobatics (well acrobatics and really sweat dueling, but that wasn't in the trailer, not that i am complaining, gotta go watch that part again, ahh i'll just watch the entire trailer, once a day until jedi outcast comes out)

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Yeah the backstab was real cool and I liked the Force Choke and the appropriate choking sound the guy made. I can see I'm going to be having fun with dismemberment and killing the baddies via Force Choking them and slamming them from wall to wall until dead. Of course I'll be a gentleman and take their weapon from them first and put it in a safe place. :D

Ok ok.... the backstab was cool BUT the force grip that lifts homeboy off his feet has to be the coolest part of the tailor. I see myself using force powers more then backstabs. But then again i fallen to the dark side.... and so shall YOU!

Eric

Hmm there were so many cool bits in the trailers. The backstab was awesome but i don't know how practicle it will be in the game. Personally my favourite bit was where Kyle was facing off against three of the reborn in the PC Gamer trailer, it looked like so much fun. That many lightsabers on screen at once. Mmm. :)

Archived