Home

Its out! *WRONG*

Yautja

no offense meant to be implied, but are you sure you are getting it tomorrow. i mean finally someone brought something to the table, but other than the fact it doesn't say coming soon, it doesn't say a date. or is that it doesn't say a date mean its out? by the way, if you do get it before us in the us (does that look stupid?) i would really like to know how the single player bot multiplayer. that is really what the staying power for me is. with jedi knight it was a great game, but after playing single player and having a 56k modem, i didn't have much chance to replay with new feelings. so i'm not saying i don't trust you, i'm just wondering if you are misinterpretting the pic, or maybe i am (which is more likely because i am not the one from australia that has seen the catalogue before and know more about the catalogue) also how much is 89.95 in us dollars? and if you do get it monday, just tell me where you live so i can take a trip and steal it, i mean borrow it from you

Okay, this is another of several threads that have been started claiming that JKII is actually available now. Please refrain from posting any more of these threads until you physically have the game in your hands.

A picture in a catalogue is not definitive proof, nor are the empty promises of certain retail outlets, as show in this thread.

So we would be grateful if you could limit yourself to posting in similar threads on this topic, until you have actually purchased the game. Thanks. :cool:

This thread is closed until further notice.

Archived