Home

Joining any JO ladders?

Simplex

I remember there were some gaming ladders back when JK1 was out, that payed money to whoever held their #1 position out of a few thousand people, for 2 weeks, or a month.

I was rank 2/2000 at the time, but never made it to one. I played 1v1 with sabers n guns, or sabers only (and force on both). We would play and report the win/loss to the site.

I RIPPED people up so bad to get that rank.....I had mono, so I stayed at home and played for 3 solid months.

I would run at the guy, force jump up, shoot concussion rifle down WITH force destruction at the same time (same speed shoot) and it was guaranteed kill. Get bacta after the fall (from high force jump), speed after the guy, and from across the map, concussion and destruction his ass.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was fun. I was freakishly good. I could jump from the cliff in Canyon Oasis into the water (the little sliver on the ground) with my eyes closed, jump out, fly kill force.......whatever you can imagine, I could do.

Believe it? I dont care......I reached that rank, so I know I was good.

ANYHOW, what ladders are going to support JO? Any? You guys joining?

Originally posted by Simplex

I was rank 2/2000 at the time, but never made it to one. I played 1v1 with sabers n guns, or sabers only (and force on both). We would play and report the win/loss to the site.

What ladder were you playing on? Case's Ladder?

Archived