Home

what to do ?!?!?!

TrUeFoRcE

recently ive seen how popular JO has gotten soo clsoe to release so im thinking it would be best to pre order the game asap, the one thing i would like to know is if i should pre order it from the official site? the eb web site? or go to my local eb and preorder it there? also what would shipping be for the 2 web site preoders?

i checked lucas arts and they didnt show the shipping cost so that may play a part in my decision.......

I personally don't like to preorder games, because:

sometimes they charge shipping fees

sometimes they come in LATE

sometimes the CD are broken (yes it has happened and i was pissed)

I'd just sneak to BestBuy and get the game on the day it comes out :)

Until recently the general consensus was to order from EB, but today I saw on the lucasarts page that they will ship JO on the 27th and the free standard shipping is 1-3 days. So i think that either one would be good...oh wait, I take that back. You have to order from LEC...a free lapel pin. Its true, I couldn't believe it either at first but...you get a free lapel pin. That alone is worth the 50 bucks.

Both of them are offering free shipping if you take the 3 day option. Apparently LEC heard about the upsets and put a pop up on their site as soon as you go there stating that they indeed will uphold the 27th date, I am assuming so that you can have it by the weekend. So either one would be fine. I have never ordered from Ebgames myself until the other day I left my order with LEC and ebgames till I heard otherwise. I just called Ebgames a couple hours ago and canceled my order through them to get it from LEC myself.

Originally posted by Valdarious

Both of them are offering free shipping if you take the 3 day option. Apparently LEC heard about the upsets and put a pop up on their site as soon as you go there stating that they indeed will uphold the 27th date, I am assuming so that you can have it by the weekend. So either one would be fine. I have never ordered from Ebgames myself until the other day I left my order with LEC and ebgames till I heard otherwise. I just called Ebgames a couple hours ago and canceled my order through them to get it from LEC myself.

I believe EB has free 2 day shipping when you preorder JK2 from them.

Archived